Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of School

Colton with his new duds
Sending Colton off is always hard because he really is my "good" kid.
Baylee with his mismatched clothes but I didn't have the heart to tell him because he thought he looked so good. Maybe I should have because Middle School kids can be so cruel:(
Taylor's first day as a sophmore in High School. He is now officially taller than I am standing at 5' 10".

The summer went way too fast and school started way too soon. The boys were excited to go and maybe I was just a little bit excited myself. We did have a great summer going to Water World, City Park Pool, going to Alaska, bowling, basebll, Larimer County Fair and just hanging out at the lake. Sorry all of these pictures are missing but it would take me too long to track back so we are starting anew today.

No comments:

Post a Comment