Monday, October 11, 2010

My Baby is 4!!

Our baby Grason Roy turned 4 last weekend and we celebrated with a party at a local corn maze called Harvest Farm in Wellington. We were blessed with a beautiful October day which we were very thankful for since we planned an outdoor gathering.
We had a group of about 20 family and friends. We tried to navigate through a corn maze in the shape of Denver Bronco player Champ Bailey. As you can see from the picture above, our leaders were Darren and Uncle Kevin which may explain why it took us longer than we expected. We joked that if we got lost, that at least we wouldn't go hungry walking through a corn maze and all.
Here are Colton, Grason, Makenna, and Justin sitting in a giant rocking chair!
Makenna giving Grason a little love:) He really does love her but you couldn't tell by this picture.
I asked Grason what was the best part of his birthday and his answer, "Getting buried in corn!"

Opening of the presents!
The pumpkin cupcakes that Leah and I made turned out pretty good if I say so myself. That is Tootsie Rolls topped with yellow Starburst for the face.
Making a wish for anything Star Wars would be my guess!
Yes the kids did have LOADS of FUN at Harvest Farm!!
Sienna Grace and Grason swinging!
I can honestly say I have never watched a pig race before and I really enjoyed it. They had funny names for the pigs like Hammah Montana, Hamgelina Jolie, Brad Pig and of course, Kevin Bacon!
Grason, Presley, and Colton watching the races.
Grason, Baylee, and Presley on top of big hay bales
Presley and Grason really like the barrel train. Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment