Monday, February 1, 2010

Anniversay

Darren and I met 16 years ago this week. I am surprised that we have lasted this long because everyone says that couples that meet at a bar don't have a chance of making it. I think it was fate myself. We met at a bar called the "Cactus Moon" in Thornton, CO. Darren was living in Wellington at the time which is about on hours drive from there. So needless to say he didn't go there much. My friends and I really enjoyed that country bar because we only lived about 15 minutes from it. I wasn't going to go out with them that night but they talked me into it (fate stepping in). It was definitely not love at first sight either because his pick up line to me was, "Can I stand here and lie to you for awhile". And lie he did. He said he was a lawyer, then a doctor, and then a rock star. But after dating for two weeks I knew he was THE ONE! Love You Darren and I look forward to growing old together.

No comments:

Post a Comment